An Apple A Day?

I LOST MY HONEY!!!!!!!

Honey last seen on me;


I reckoned that I dropped it when...

Errrr... ya, on a bike and a moving one? Heeee.... *Think I was too carried away by my choco that I forgot about my honey, which is struggling to hang onto my jeans' pocket??? Sorry, honey...

Arghhh wonder where can I find any similar one?

Angel: NO!!!!! My honey cannot be replaced!!!!
Devil: Well, we'll see what happens???

Hai... as you know, things happen...

Remember the MP4s I bought around 3months ago?
*Read the previous post HERE

Yeah, the trio that I bought...

All dead le...

LOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One suprising fact was that when I opened up the MP4, there I saw SAMSUNG...

Samsung has this problem of first, buttons start having problems, followed by the screen start flickering and went dead eventually, and thats what happened to my MP4.


NO MUSIC -> NO LIFE

Thanks to the GSS, Apple is having a crazy promotion!!!


IPOD Shuffle
512MB = 69bucks
1GB = 99bucks



IPOD nano
1GB = 149bucks
2GB = 199bucks
4GB = 249bucks


IPOD
30GB = 299bucks
60GB = 399bucks

Have not really decide on which one to buy but definitely, I'm going to get one tomorrow!!!!!!

An apple a day, just makes Christina a day!!! Hahahahaha...

I LOVE APPLE!!!!!! MUACKZ!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home