535 In 1...

Yeah man, when you're wondering whats the 535 in one, you can rest assured that its not some kinda "super formula-ed" shampoo or stuffs.

YOU'RE RIGHT!!! I spent 535 bucks in ONE freaking day!!!

Firstly, its V8 - a restuarant we frequent in Bugis.

Me: Sorry, may I know whats the soup of the day?
Waiter: Greeeeennnnn.....
Me: Green Pea?
Waiter: YES, green pea soup!
Me with JoeRoy: YUCKS! I hate green pea!
Waiter: Errr... *Smiles*

Here it is anyway;

- Please welcome the very 1st GREEN PEA soup of my life! *Hmmm... Taste surprisingly nice though...


- My main course of "bleeding" Sirloin steak... *Yum yumzzz...


- CaaaaLaaaaMaaaaRiiii!!!! *Oh I miss the calamari @ Marche...

Okay, enough of the food.

Here's the TOPIC of the day;

- Yeah, its MP4!!! I bought not just 1, not 2 neither but THREE!!!

Before you say "SIAO", they're in fact meant for me, Joeroy and Wayne laaa... I read in Wayne's blog saying that she wanted one, and remembering JoeRoy mentioning previously of having one, not forgetting myself, I decided to get a "triplet". Spending a total of $440, I then spent another $29.90 on my "OZOZOsac" pouch.

V8: $45
3 MP4s: $440
Top Up EzLink: $20
OZOZsac Pouch: $29.90

Total $534.90

*Leave me alone and count me out for all activities this month, unless you're inviting me to places like LIBRARY where I dont have to pay a single cent? Alternately, you can offer to buy me meals and stuffs... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home