Am I Blacklisted???

Had my first motorcar practical lesson!!!

Just can't imagine that I'm driving!!! Gosh!!! I'm still so excited even its already like 2 days ago kinda thing...

My first lesson was rather a relaxing one. I'm so glad that I was led by that instructor Mr XXX. *Didn't really take note of his name though... Oops!

He really know the way to make things look easy. I ended up chatting with him while driving, that I almost forgot that I'm driving! Good huh?

As a beginner, he gave me the chance to play around with those pedals - clutch, brake pedal and accelerator. *Of course with the handbrake applied la! I told him about the slight phobia I kinda have after witnessing the accident not long ago. He was rather understanding and he gave me plenty rooms to tryout new stuffs, and clears my doubts before instructing me to do anything. Throughout the whole lesson, he just couldn't stop praising my fast learning brain! *I know I'm good man... Lolx!!

The lesson lasted for an hour and 40mins. *I wished it could be longer... At the end of the lesson, the instructor kinda commented that I'm really a fast learner and I should be able to finish the course in 15lessons. *Counting down... Oh another thing was that, he said I looked so cute while driving because he hardly see a second when I wasn't smiling... *Hee!!! :p

Then the 2nd practical came, on a rainy day.

This time a different insructor, a younger one.

Things were abit awkward in the beginning where he just teach, teaches, taught and teach while I listen, listened and still listening. But as time passes, we start to chat a little and kinda let go of ourselves abit. Then the joke came.

All the while I've this worry of not being able to estimate the degrees/speed required for the curvatures and distances between cars. Then while practising, there was this car which practically STOPS at all the bends hogging the whole route! *Damned! Because of him, I nearly feel my legs broken having to step on the brake and clutch SO MANY TIMES!!!!!! Then at this particular bend, I was so nervous about being too close to the car in front that I was going super super slow. *Like a 10 ~ 20km/hr? As I was too obsessed in staring at the car in front, I felt a slight BUMP! I thought I was too close that the instructor stepped on the brake pedal so I asked him "Hey! Am I too close? Why did you brake?" He looked at me and said "Miss, I didn't do anything at all!" So I went "Err did I hit the kerb?" ^^;;; He smiled and opened the door for me to see for myself. *Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That wasn't the funniest part though...

After he closed the door, I said "So interesting!!!! Its just like bumper car!!!!" He stared at me again... *Noone should miss that expression man!!!! LOLX!!!

I'm looking forward to the 3rd practical which is tomorrow morning!!! So I think I'm going to pass the MOMO tonight... Enjoy girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home