I'm Sorry...

Once again, I became an eye-witness for an accident. This time I feel bad as I thought it was my fault.
From the diagram below, you can see I was standing at spot A. Noticing Cab1 coming from behind, I raised my hand trying to flag it down. On seeing Cab2, I decided to hail Cab2 instead and causing the accident to happen.


As you can see from the diagram, Cab2 was turning into the main road after he saw me standing at spot A. At the same time, Bike1 & 2 came along. Obviously, Cab2 did not notice anything and the funny part was that I seems to be witnessing the whole incident in a slow motion mode. I saw the rider for Bike1 staring at the cab driver obviously not stopping for him and yet smashing into it. I was telling myself 'god, the bike's going to hit the cab' and it did. Both the rider and pillion rider were thrown out of the bike. The female pillion rider got thrown further away and I saw clearly that she hit onto the floor on her shoulder and right side cheek. That weren't the worst! After she hit onto the ground, she slided a slight distance with her FACE as the main contact to the road due to the great forces!!! *Seriously, she wasnt holding on to the rider when the accident occurs. Just think of how rough the road is, OMG!!!

In fact, I've to say its lucky that both of them were going on a slow speed and both of the riders were merely slightly hurt. I can understand fully what the girl is thinking when she asked about her face right after she was brought back to reality by the pain. 'That must be painful!' I thought to myself. Last time, I fell exactly the same like her while riding my bicycle so I can totally feel what her worry was. Anyway, they decided that they don't need any ambulance, so the matter is going to be settled privately between the riders and cab driver. *Phew.. None of my business since they do not need any eye-witness then.

Sincerely, I'm sorry for it and I really hoped that I won't have to witness anything like this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home