Praise Me Please...

It seems like I've been abit too busy lately. Yeah, clubbing again.

Was in fact invited by missybrowneye's friend to the 'never been before' DXO. Its not that I didnt want to tryout new club, but I got turned off when I found out that there's this event thingy called 'Most Desired SNAG Babe'. What fun can you still expect from that? I would defintely turn up if the Babe is replaced by HUNK though. On top of that, a cover charge of 18bucks is required! Yeah, tell me about it... Anyway, Ms Delicia kinda suggested that if we're heading to DBL O in the latter night, she will be more than glad to join us. Therefore, the plan will be DXO followed by DBL O. *That was the initial plan la..

So as planned the day earlier, I met Wei in the early noon for some shopping before deciding on the plan later. Luckily, crowd at Orchard is still acceptable on a Saturday and there we met this cutie;

This cutie imitates whatever we did! Blinking eyes, waving, sticking tongues... Just as I thought this cutie is brilliant, I saw his Dad doing the blinking to him! *Faints! Bad influences from Daddy...

Then back to shopping again...

This dress costs me around 40bucks and I regretted so much now. *I bought another 'cloth' costing another 30 over bucks from this same shop as well. I regretted SO DAMN MUCH!!! Cheated my money and on top of that, my FEELING...


A less than 10bucks yet ineffective lashes. *No doubt its LONG but its invisible as well!


The most contented trophy for the day. Worked like the price! *Estee Lauder gift pack of eyepencil, makeup remover and most importantly, mascara.



There I bought another t-shirt with butterfiles printing on it for my mama which she has kept it to be worn AFTER she slimmed down. Its 20 bucks and certainly worthed the money as the printing is damned cool! *Just in case you forgot how comical my mama is, here's a refresh;


She was trying to scare me AGAIN with that mask, walking quietly into my room or sticking the head from a corner.. *Today's tactic used was a single eyed freak...

After the shoppings, we went for this contest held at TCC in TAKA and there it goes...

Host: Lets put our hands together and welcome our contestants once again back to the stage;

Mr. Milky Brown & Ms Yellowish Pumpkin


Mdm Oily Lobster & Mrs Greenie Ayam

Let's also hear from the judge;

Okay, her expression explains it all.

And the winner goes to........

....
...
..
.

Mr. Milky Brown!!!! *Corny joke... My bad... I can't emphasize enough on how it feels to have only the coffee tasting normal. Like I said previously, TCC means The COFFEE Connoisseur, got it?


A picture taken with judge Wei and winner Virneige.

Congrats to the winner. Lets move on...

Thinking that its almost 9, we decided to take a cab back to Wei's place to prepare since we are meeting Ms Delicia at 10.30pm. That silly thingy left her 'just bought at URS and going to be worn tonight' shoe ON THE BLOODY CAB we took!!! *Gave up on her...


Making up at her place is tough cos there aren't any GOOD lightings... *But that did not stop me from succeeding with my smoky effect eyes!

Okay, so we didnt make it at the club before 11pm, meaning a 15 bucks for the cover charge. To add on, Ms Delicia decided to give it a miss as she's having stomach upset...

Party started at DBL O for wei and me before missybrowneyes arrived at 12+AM. After she reached, party moved to O Bar which I certainly didnt enjoy much. Like I always tell missybrowneyes the reason why are we such good friends is because, we fancy different things and we never get to argue. But for this case, I take back my words. *Don't get it? DBL O plays RETRO and O BAR plays Hiphop. Got it?

My BIG eyes consisting of successful smoky effect and Acuvue 1 day contact lens.


Ya, the sotong girl with her newly bought outfit which I thought suits her well.


Sex On The Pool Table *Its just Layered Bailey with Butterscotch. What a name...

I'm not sure am I too high or whatever the reason is, I actually had 4 shots of that without feeling anything, when I'll have already puked and maybe lying somewhere in the past.

P/S: We missed out photosession with missybrowneyes but its okay. We DON'T CARE!!! LOLX!!!

Overall, I think we or rather I've been drinking too much for the entire night.

Wei: A glass of absolute vodka on the rock and a shot of sex on the pool table
missybrowneyes: A shot of sex on the pool table and the whatever drink she had at DXO
Virneige: 4 shots of sex on the pool table
Shared: A bottle of mineral water, a glass of coke and 2 juggies of coke

Now I wonder if we perspired enough?

If I were to gained a single gram, thats going to go to Wei. Given an oversized high heels, who on earth can still 'exercise' like normal when standing or walking already pose a problem? Lolx... Not mentioning shopping for the entire day when I slept for merely 4 bloody hours.

To add on, I straight away went to office at 4am to sleep since I'm WORKING on that DAMN morning starting from 8AM!!!! In fact, I slept at around 5+am after chatting with my colleague till we both got carried away by the god of sleep. Waking up at 8am to bathe and have my breakfast did not stop me from getting back to sleep and finally, waking up at 4pm in the late afternoon. God.. I wonder how I struggled through especially when I smelt like I've been pulled out from tons of ashes mixed with alcohol for years? I can totally understand why my colleague rather move to the other end of the office to sleep. Hahahahaha!!!!

Bonus;

I smsed into Class95 earlier and this was what the DJ read;

A message sent by this unknown person which goes "Happy Birthday to SAM and I love you always. Is it SAM or STAM? It S-T-A-M though. Anyway, Happy Birthday!"

I was proud of myself for not looking him up despite of the thought of going is so strong! Someone please praise me for that... At least I must know the tears are still worthed something...

Last but not least, Happy Birthday Baobei... *Awwww...

1 Comments:

Blogger gie_chloe said...

OBar RULEZ!! How could you like the lousy retro at DoubleO? Retro's nice but not at DoubleO loh.

Muahaha OBar shall be our watering hole (i insist). By the way, i had lotsa screwdriver and rum at DXO. And it's 18bucks with TWO drinks! Cheaper than DblO. And why shouldn't you be at SNAG Babe party? We are THE Babes! *twinkle twinkle*

Wed Apr 05, 01:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home