Chillout@TCC Cityhall

Actually, I'm really soooooo tired today. But since I rejected Wei's "invitation" for dinner yesterday, I decided to meet her today la. *Nice of me right???

Initially, we kinda set on Thai food but we ended at TCC.

Trying so damned hard to take a picture of the logo. Finally...


TCC -> The Coffee Connoisseur. What else but coffee?? Oh and thats Mongolian Chicken in curry sauce. *Yummy yum yum...

The snappin' session!

Isnt this photo nice? So natural, isn't it? Artistic me...


Though not as nice but still worthed to be posted in la...


Errr In the washroom... *The lighting was good ma...


On my way home, got off at the wrong station seeing wrong scene. Duh!!!

I just have to say if you're so unbearable to separate yourselves, get superglue! I know of lotsa brands that really do the job! I'm not being mean and I understand that when you're in love, you wanna stick with your partner all the time. Still, know your limits! They've been hugging and kissing like no-one's around till I can actually slowly take out my phone, hesistated for quite awhile before I decided to press "CAPTURE".

Last words? Do your thang at home!

LM, if you happened to read this, do you still happen to have the song "Do Your Thang" sung by Morita?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you to go back if u tired, rite...dur.....I can eat alone without any company and i use to it .....but is good that friend can company la >.< ha ha ha (I really appreciated what u done for me)T.T So touch.....

Sat Mar 11, 09:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home