Where Is My Candy Floss???

Hmm... Ministry Of Sound huh??? Think again...

Nothing great, not as cool as expected and not nothing like said by the who and the who...
Despite that, we had GREAT FUN!!!

Upon reaching the entrance, we went to the washroom for some last minute preparation.

Prepare, done, POSE!!! *I don't look good in the 3rd one but its RETRO night man!


YES!!! PHOTOSESSIONS AGAIN!!! *God! I'm soooo HOT!!!


Just when you're thinking my top looks familiar, thats what I wore to Double O last week. *I consider that as my club uniform man. Checkout the previous post HERE


We're just simply too HOT to be handled!!! *Don't the picture on the right looked like some commercial poster?

Just in case you might not know, MOS is divided into 3 sessions; Smoove (R&B,HipHop), Retro and Techno.

As Angie's wish, we went to the Smoove's session for some real hippiehoppie! The place is so damned PACKED especially with foreigners. The musics are so ang mo that we or rather Wei and me, got abit sian la. *I swear that we're only ABIT sian...

So...

Photosessions AGAIN!!! Hahahahaha...




The place is SO big but the people are equally occupying every single inch... Hai, spoiler! I can hardly breathe neither can I stop those HANDS going all over me! Like what Angie mentioned, she can't see any nice guys and I said, "some foreigners are hot but they approach me using their hands!!!" *Dang... The funny part was that they touched me like nobody's business!!! I was like "Eh eh eh" and he smiled back at me with the hand STILL ON ME!!!

Can't take it anymore!!!

*Whistle*

Half Time

Outside for some fresh air...

Back in and this time, shaking our sexy butts in RETRO!!!

I always wanted a foam party and surprisingly, the foam came!!! How cool can that be!!! *That silly girl was so high that she OPENED her mouth and guess what? she got choked by the foam!!! LOL!!!


Having last picture before we say goodbye.


Queueing up to retrieve our bags.


delicia: I hooked up with around 8 hotties tonight.
missybrowneyes
: Sure or not???


Goodnight Singapore...

Specially for my babes;

After 2 long years of wait for my birthday present, it came yesterday. According to Miss Delicia, she can't find the original present which is an OSIM Eye Massager, she bought me this Lancome Makeup Palette.


Here it is, consisting of foundation, eye shadow, blusher and lipstick. *I've to say its just as sweet and its the thought that counts man.. MUACK!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home