Back From POM - Paradise Of Melayu

Slap or even shoot me if I ever step into Double O again.
Fancy rushing down to meet Wei right after lessons which lasted for 3 and a half hours, with only 5hours of sleep after 12hours night shift, this is what I got.

We met at around 10.30pm at Cityhall Station Control. Went to grab a bite at MOS Burger before we wasted another 30 minutes to wait for a cab.


Sorry, washroom again... *Once again, the lightings are great la!

Finally reached our destination in less than 10minutes passing MOS, we joined into the 'not very long' queue before we came to this girl at the door, who commented that my cap is rather 有性格*Haha, comment from female certainly perks me up 100times compared to one that comes
from man.


Anyway, after settling our stuffs at the so-called 'locker' which looks more like shelves to me, we went into the crowd to 'warm up'. Frankily speaking, I really thought that on ladies night, there'll be at least like free drinks for women? Refresh my memory, don't we alway retrieve like a glass or 2 when we go on ladies night? Don't we? No? Or? Okay, never mind. *The
drink is only 3bucks so why bother?

Landing on this Melayu Land seriously turned me off. We went to the pub area after 'stoning' awhile somewhere near the dancefloor. Then the consolation came. I saw this 'Ang mo' walking towards me. Knowing that he has been looking at me once I stepped in, I smiled at him . Not less than 5minutes, he came over and said that there'll be 2 Martinis for us on the house!!! Lucky duo we're man...


Here's our 'Greenie Martini'.

Then then then, the 'exercising' starts. We squeezed through crowd, finally on the steps where we met this group of MALAYs, who're certainly not in their right mind. The dancefloor is so damned 'big' and they keep on dancing toward us. Not mentioning this very irritating guy who has been trying to move his 'thing' closer and closer to me, which in the end leaves us with no choice but to leave the crowd. *Arghhh.... I was enjoying man!!! Booo...

Back to the pub area, we slacked for awhile before we decided to go back for some 'slimming sessions'. This time was considered great as well, except for the poor ventilation. I was perspiring like nobody business and yet can't stop grooving to the musics! Oh yes, tonight they actually invited some DJs from KL whom I think they sucked! Throughout the whole night, you can hear nth times of 'Put your hands in the air', 'I want to see your hands above your head' and the blah blah blah... Just one word, Boring!

We left just minutes away from 3am because we were so thirsty and they don't serve plain water. So we went to the Bak Gu Teh shop where Wei can't stop emphasizing how delicious the Bak Gu Teh are.

On our way there, we met these 2 guys who seemed to be abit drunk. They, or rather one of the duo stopped us and asked if we would want a DATE??? God!!! Oh Come On, Get A Life!!! We're more attracted to Bak Gu Teh then just Gu, if you know what I mean...


Don't worry, we're straight!

Settling down for our supper, a group of 4 males and 1 female sat down to the table next to us. One of the guys have been looking at me the minute he saw me. Okay, fine. After awhile, the female of that table actually came over and asked for my number on that guy's behalf! Know whats the funniest part? Wei and I were practically counting how many times will that guy look at me! We were like going 1, 2, okay 3 already huh, 4 and each with interval not more than 5 seconds! Anyway, main point is that I didnt want to reject that girl, neither do I want to give away my contact number to contract possible troubles in the future, *Specially dedicated to missybrowneyes. I accepted the namecard promising that I'll give that guy a call when I AM FREE! *Yeah.. since when am I ever free?


Here la, the Bak Gu Teh shop...

Okay, the below are for missybrowneyes;


Dear, remember how you struggled to tie the knot with your 'not so flexible' tongue? I did it in less than 5 secs for my first attempt!!! *LoL So I'm certainly a good kisser man...


This is specially taken for missybrowneyes. *lolx

Some nice pictures again;


VS
Cutie Virneige Vs Cool Wei

So tired.. Gtg sleep!!!
To be cont...

1 Comments:

Blogger gie_chloe said...

Bwahaha! Didn't I told ya that OBar plays R&B and HipHop? Whereever there's these two genre of music, our fellow Muslim counterparts will congregate. Welcome to Singapore.

P.S. YESH! Stop reminding me. I've learnt my lesson. Thou shall not give my number away freely to invite unnecessary haressment.

Fri Mar 24, 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home