Act Studious!

Saturday and not even 9.30am in the morning, Mr Lam called to say "Open the door!"

Shock of my life cos I really can't remember when did I even tell Mr Lam where I stay, and even if I did, I didnt expect him to remember?! And even if he remembered, I didnt expect him to appear at my door even before letting me know exactly what time he would come!

So unglam. Was still in my nua-nua clothes, messy hair and bra-less.
Anyway, was really nice of him to come all the way to help me fix my wireless.

So paiseh to make him stay till almost 12pm cos I've a total of 4 systems at home to configure.
After reconfiguring everything, my MacBook finally decided to work, except my PSP still failed to connect.

After Mr Lam left, Dar dar and I went Jurong East Library.

Before that, we bumped into an aunty, who made a fuss over this NTUC cashier putting her stuffs into another plastic bag! What the.. Who she thought she was? So paranoid?!

Has been years since I last when Jurong Library. Changed so drastically.

Stayed there till almost 5pm before we went home to continue nua-ing.
Dar watching silent soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home