Thinking Day

Was on MC today and spent like the entire day in bed, watching movies.

Came across this movie The Invention of Lying and the description already sets me thinking.
"How would it be like to be in a NO-LIES world?" I tried to imagine.
Tough one I thought.

In a world that you can't, or rather don't know how to lie, is just so impossible.
Everything's going to be so crude, so so so... not right?!

"No, I'm not sick. I just don't feel like working today." I wished I could say that too!

Sometimes, you just wished to speak your mind but god, we're just too kind.
How can you tell your friend that he/she really looked awful in that hair or, how much you loathed in doing this or that? You know what I mean...

The movie shows how this loser started lying and gets what he wants, but...
When everything starts to get out of hand...

There are times when a little white lies could just do the trick but to think again, is this right?
No matter what colour it is, a lie is a lie. Hmph!

Then its All About Steve.
I really liked this movie alot.

"Why do you want to be normal?"
"Don't change, for anyone."

And this is so like my favourite song from Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same.
We're all trying too hard, aren't we?

Lastly, Weather Girl.

When fame, wealth all come together like a package, would you still choose to be who you really are, and be with who you really love? Its always easier said than done.

I wonder if someone rich comes by, what would I do?

Unless I'm stupid, I would of course stick to my dar dar la!
Who's going to do housechores, who's going to wash the dishes and and and....
Who could love me the way dar dar do?! Right, my baby? LOL!
Merry X'mas and where's my present?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home