Move la.

For the first time, I took the shuttle bus from office to Orchard MRT.

While on the obviously packed bus, my colleague said that I defintely gotta sit down or the driver will scold. Looking around, obviously all the seats were taken! Super embarrassing!

Then my colleague said, "ask someone to share with you la."

I turned around and the first person I saw was this man giving me this "Not me" look. Fine.

Just at that moment, I thought might as well walk to the bus stop to take bus and someone touched me on my back hinting me to sit with her. I was really thankful, at least for THAT moment.

I know my butt not small, neither was that aunty's.
Problem was that she already occupied like 99% of the seat and she didn't even moved an inch!!!
I don't know how I sat. The only thing was that my legs were FARKING painful when I reached Orchard MRT, simply because I supported myself by pushing my knees onto the seat on the other side!!!
Seriously, I really appreciated her thought of sharing but don't just ask la, move your BIG butt ma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home