I Bet..

If you were in town on X'mas eve.....
I BET YOU WON'T MISS S/HE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a S/HE!

We first saw her at PS, outside Carle's Junior.
She was just standing a short distance from us, mumbling to herself.

When anyone walks past her, she would points at them and says in obviously-a-non-chinese chinese:" 不要看我, 不要笑, ugly ugly..." After awhile, she just walked away.

Speaking of Carle's, I just couldnt not mention these 3 indian guys I saw.
After ordering their foods, they went to the vending machines to get their drinks.
Instead of just taking the drinks, they took small sips to TEST on the drinks!!!!
I can so understand that they might have not tried soft drinks like Coke, grape, lemon tea or even sprite! Thats why they didnt even bother about the queue behind them!
Farking retarded.
After eating, we went to jalan jalan and then, we saw HER again!
Thia time round, she showed a very SEDUCTIVE look at dar and in a very whining voice, she said....

"我要..... 我要....."

God, I swore I was laughing like hell and I can see all eyes on dar dar!
LOL!!!!

Dar dar fighting zzz at MOS while waiting to countdown.

We tried our very best but we ended up counting down in the car, in the carpark at my place.
Merry Xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home