Boxing Day

Boxing day but no presents to open?! Sob.

Wanted so much to have dinner at Fish & Co and followed by watching Avatar....
At all branches of Fish & Co, I just couldn't find one cinema outlet where I can still get tickets without having to take the first 3 rows! Great huh?!

Gave up and went North Point to have Manhatten Fish Market instead.

Dar trying to connect to wireless. That busy man.


Creme of Mushroom. Shakes head...


Their All Time Favourite Fish & Chips.


Pan Fried Red Snapper with Curry.


Really DELICIOUS Calamari!

Walked over to the theater after eating and... God, I thought I was in India!
If I know earlier that GV Yishun actually shows Tamil shows, I would have skipped that place liked how I rejected Jurong Point in the first place!

The show was really nice though I didnt like the length of the show.
Some scenes were just a little bit too draggy.
But overall, its still one of the BEST of the year! Must watch must watch~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home