Not So Bad.

Linda: "So old still kena chicken pox?"
I thought so when the doctor told me.

I still can't believe that I'm quarantined because of not swine flu, but chicken pox.

Wasn't aware till I saw darling's stunned face asking me whats up with all the rashes on my back. And when I saw the mirror, I'm more scared than anything else.

Reason is that they are all over invisible areas; back, butts and so on.
No itch either and how would I supposed to find out?!

The scaring part is that they are not scattered around but rather systematically by the sides and like footsteps, slowly one by one from thighs up to shoulder.

I was given a week mc, which many people insist that the doctor should've given 2 weeks instead.

I've tried staying indoor for more than a week but the feeling of knowing that you can't step out of the house at all (We're talking about one entire freaking week here..), no fan (At such farking warm weather??!!), limited food (NO! I can't do just with the porridge and 菜心罐头 meal that my aunts suggested!!) really SUCK!!!

The only good thing about this one week is, I've the best reason in the whole wide world to on my aircon!

And my baby's definitely going to miss me like hell!!!
Right, baby?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home