MINT.

Supposed to have dinner at Miss Clarity Cafe but ended up in Mint.
Might be a blessing in disguise?!

Was welcomed by...

Yet Another Fav Character - ASTRO BOY!!!!

And...

A Walkway with Even-Earlier-Than-My-Times Cartoon Characters' Pictures!
It was like a so many things to see, so less time kinda dinner.

Before we could explore further, we were led to the basement for our table where we were first caught by the Alvin & The Chipmunks movie projecting on the wall.

Then its Captain Haddock, then its Jar Jar, then its Mickey Mouse, then its Popeye, then its Fred, then its 老夫子and 陈小姐....etc

The atmosphere is pretty nice too!

Night lightings.


Open Concept Kitchen

And even the menus are amazing!

3 different kinds of menus on the same table.

And before our dinner is served...



WHERE DID ANGIE GO?!

Not only the menus are nice, so are the foods!

Salad to start the ball rolling.
Not bad. I kinda like the sauce.


Pumpkin Soup with Garlic Bread.
Not my thing but equally acceptable.


Half a dozen of Escargot
I didnt eat THAT!


Pizza in Fungi
The mushrooms are nice, not the crust.


Crayfish Laksa
Nice to see ONLY!


Crabmeat Linguine in Tomato AND Cream Sauce
Pretty unique combi. Finally I dont have to fuss over tomato or cream sauce.


Didn't quite catch the names of these 2 dishes but they're fish la.
Looks good and I bet they taste good too. At least noone complained.


Panna Cotta Topped with Blueberry Sauce.
I love this.


A picture before we settle the bill.
Our photographer has shaky hands.


Flash light wasnt on and I've to edit the picture, again.
Nevermind about the quality.

And finally, we found time to explore the ground level.

On the ceiling...


The Mint Shop


A picture with my ASTRO BOY!!!
The assistant photographer has shaky hands too.


I rather take picture MYSELF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home