Why Not Spicy?

Holiday has finally ended but before that, I self declared a one-day holiday to celebrate the ending of holiday. -_-"
We're in JB!

Watched Watchmen and left before the show ended.
Okay, we're childish. We don't understand the show.
Watchmen SUCKS!

Then we walk here, walk there, turn around, continue walking and ended up in Kim Gary.

Iced Honey Lemon & Aloe Vera Lychee.


Showing me his ulcer.

I swear I didnt play a prank on him and purposely order the spicy noodle.
I swear I heard him saying 'yes' when I asked if he wanted no. 73.
So ya...

Korean Spicy Noodle with Luncheon Meat & Fried Egg.


Wooooo... HOT HOT!!!
And I swear it was NOT-AT-ALL spicy but he ended up with...

Sausage Lips.

So we re-ordered.

Nissan NON Spicy Noodle with Luncheon Meat & Fried Egg.


Now he's happy.

And came my order.

Spicy Noodle with Pork Cutlet in 'shelter' (避风塘) style.


Look at the serving size.
It didnt look as spicy as it looked. Disappointed.


The only thing that darling enjoyed, lychee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home