Not again?

Just a few days ago, my kor kor once again was admitted into NUH.
Pretty bad this time.

My mum, who arrived at the hospital much much more earlier than I do, told me that my brother needs to undergo surgery to save his what and what...

She even mentioned my brother was disfigured!
Gosh, I really need to keep in mind that mum likes to exaggerate things.

When I was there, things looked ok to me till I heard what the doctor said.

My kor kor has gotten into an accident involving his bike and he still couldn't figure out did he skid and fall, or hit by someone else.

His left leg was so badly hurt and I really don't want to describe in details.
He lost one toe, the last one.

He went through another surgery which the doctors will have to transfer some muscles from his back to his legs, and also try to save his 4th toe.

Then again, just a gap of a day, he went through the 3rd surgery to transplant skins from his right thigh to go to his left leg.

Condition's stable and good, I would say.

This' the ONLY picture that won't make anyone puke.


Blood remains still visible.

Oh, and the 4th toe was successfully saved!
Hmmm, other than his leg's hurt, his left cheekbone? Smashed.

Doctor advised him to undergo another surgery to reposition the bones or whatever, but with a risk of going blind on his left eye, he rejected.

Well, my mum and I thought he looked better on the injured side. Oops!

Anyway, alot more ahead to overcome on his path to full recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home