No Plan Yet.

Its 3.02am in the morning.
I was awakened by some silly nonsense but all's good now, thanks god.

Surfed through my past few months' blog posts, I came to realise that I've been in the heaven for far too long.

Exactly like what they said,"good life ah, good food ah..."
Indeed.

Few months worthed of blog posts with 90% of pictures related to foods.
I guess I can explain the weight gained.

It just suddenly hit me lately when a friend whom I haven been in contact with for god-knows-how-long, commented that I looked very 幸福 with my darling and when are we getting MARRIED?!

It was my other I-thought-he-forgotten-me friend who actually went to my friendster, flipped through all the pictures, and came to a conclusion that darling and me MUST'VE been together for years and MIGHT BE getting married soon?!

I almost died laughing.
Thanks for the concern, Jeffrey.

ForEveryone'sInfo, darling and I just celebrated our 5th month anniversary 4 days ago and nope, no plan of getting tied married yet. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home