The Eve.

Went BPP for breakfast.

Ramen with Pork & Chicken Chop.
Can you see any differences? I can't.


The BEST beancurd skin I ever had so far.
Instead of indulging in overpriced stuffs for Valentine's, darling and I decided that we shall celebrate in advance with the lowest costs, darling's cooking.And so...

Where're we going?


OH?!


Yeah, its Siloso Beach @Sentosa.


Got a nice spot for the night.

And what darling prepared?

His FIRST attempt to cook.


Heart-shaped honey baked ham.


Heart-shaped egg.
In fact, the chicken breast meats were heart-shaped too but hmmm... its the thought that counts la...

Heart-shaped Peachy Mango ice cream cake from Swensens.


Pressies and champagne.

So here they are.

Ferrero Rocher will never go wrong.


Bouquet of teddy bears.


Not the best, but the BEST for me.

With a little musics to go along, everything's perfect.

iPod is all you need.


Bangles, watches and even...


Couple rings.
Whatelse do we need?


I love my baby!


You're Welcomed.

P/S: Thank you, darling. Happy Valentine's and I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home