MERRY X'MAS!!!

HO HO HO, its CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Tis' the season to be jolly!!!!

Hello Earthling!


As-usual-as-tasty FEAST - Angie's mum's signature salad, OUR-FAV Meatballs from Ikea, Angie's pasta, turkey, potato, fried beehoon with REALLY-NICE Chilli and corn.


Christmas Cake!


The GUYS & the GIRLS

Followed by...

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, I felt pretty bad for not able to bring my babes pressies this year but well, I guess they would understand.

Bracelet from Angie.


Fu-Die from SQ


Pretty interesting coasters from Jessie

Thanks to my babes for all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not what I gave you for xmas present!

Tue Jan 13, 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger gie_chloe said...

Yeah.... Coasters are not from this year leh!! hahaha WTF??

Anyway, my choice of pressies are always good.

Tue Jan 13, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

watch more sexy and latest videos here: http://www.youtumate.net

Mon Apr 23, 04:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home