Bye bye 2008!

Its going to be a brand new year in just awhile.

2008 has been a pretty fruitful year, mentally I meant.

With my grandma recovering from her surgery, hanging out with Eileen, finally went Genting(Thanks to Eric), got my 1st billard cue, having disputes with wei(I still insist I'm right to demand an apology and its NOT CHILDISH AT ALL), losing MJ & Wei from our clique, do charity and work at the same time, finally woke up and let go of him... etc

It always seem like you've done nothing much for the past year until you scrolled through the collection of photos you've in your computer, that you realised you've lost so much and gained so much.

First of all, I lost my grandma, uncle(Dad's side) and eldest aunt(Mum's side), followed by MJ & Wei. NO, they didnt die, we just hmmm... not talking anymore.

For Wei, she was a good friend but she stepped over the line and MJ, I have not given you up yet. Always here for you.

And the rest of the clique, Angie, Liming, SQ, Jessie and Eileen.
Thanks for the SUPPORT given to me on my birthday, and that reminded me of LAM, the MAN OF THE YEAR.

Lam was my ex-colleague, one whom I've never met, gave me the biggest support when I'm in need.

2008 was a hard year for me in fact, no matter is it financially or mentally.

All the craps that I've had in my past relationship(If you consider THAT as one...) was compensated when I found Damien.

I don't really wish much for 2009 and hmmmm, no new year's resolution so far.
Just hope that everything will be just fine for everyone and SMILES!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home