WTF?!

Went to the clinic at Bukit Batok intending to get a new inhaler.
Considering that my inhaler costs around $45, I mentally prepared myself for a bill of more than $50.

And guess how much I paid?
$174!!!!

These are what I got.

TheDoctor:"Lets ASSUME that its gastric reflux".
Patient:....

TheReceptionist:"I recommend you to try this..."
Patient:...

I can't believe this!
How can a doctor ASSUME??!!
How can a receptionist acts like a salesman??!!

I almost fainted when I heard the bill!

I asked for a detailed receipt and the SALESMAN said:"Normally, we do not give detailed receipt. Its for confidentiality."
WHAT THE FARK??!!!

Patient:"Why is the inhaler so expensive? I bought mine at $45 and here, $62?!!
Salesman:"Hmm maybe because we ordered a small amount..."
Patient:"Uh huh..."
Salesman:"Normally, we would ask the patients to buy in Malaysia.."

WHAT THE FARK??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home