ULTIMATE!!!!

For those who know me, will know that I'm a very realistic and practical person who believes in noone but myself.

For once, I stepped into a bookstore looking for books that I will normally or to be exact, SIAM every single time.

Something must have hit my head that made me change.
This is what I got.

Ultimate Leadership from John C Maxwell.

Its a combination of "The 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership", "Developing The Leader Within You" and "The 17 Indisputable Laws Of Teamwork".

I must be mad.
At least thats what I thought.

After reading like the 1st chapter, I know I made a right choice.

Even got Lam to help me download the entire collection of John C Maxwell so that I can save a little money at the same time.

I must be REALLY CRAZY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home