MY MY!!!


MAMMA MIA
, here I go again...
MY MY, how can I resist you?


Went to watch Mamma Mia with Blink blink over the weekend.
Its so WOW!!!

I've never been an ABBA fan but the songs certainly brought me back to my Primary school times when I used to hitch rides from my uncle, who seems to ONLY have ABBA's CD playing in his car!!!!

"Honey, Honey", "Money, Money, Money", "Mamma Mia", "Chiquitita", "Dancing Queen", "Super Trouper", "Voulez-Vous", "S.O.S", "I Do, I Do, I Do" and so many MORE!!!

Both "The Winner Takes It All" and "Slipping Through My Fingers" made me secretly teared abit especially when "Our Last Summer" was sung, reminded me so much of Lin Feng who once sang that song for me too while playing the guitar...

So brilliant to use "Thank You for the Music" while credit rolls...

The only funny thing is to see our Mr OO7 James Bond singing...
HAHAHAHA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home