So Sleepy Still...

Woke up at 8am to prepare myself for work.
So sleepy still...

Met up CK at the bus stop and together, we headed over to Bishan to meet the rest.
So sleepy still...

My Saturday started with all the kor kor.

At this particular door, I was playing with this small little boy when his mother went to get her cheque book.

While waiting, I started playing with the small little boy instead.

Ambassador: Why isnt there a driver in your car?
SmallBrightBoy: The driver is in the plastic bag.
Ambassador: Why isnt the driver in your car?
SmallBrightBoy: No space.
Ambassador: If there isnt any driver in the car, why is the car able to move?

He stopped and looked at me...
SmallBrightBoy: Because its a toy.

OMG!!!! He made a perfect match with our meimei!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home