PROMOTED??!!!

Just imagine having to walk with 1 blister for more than 5hours...
I've walked with freaking 8!!!!.

Though I wasnt able to fulfil the LOA today, I know I've did my best hitting my own target with at least 3 submissions each day!!! GOOD JOB, CHRISTINA!!!

Other than that, I overcame my urge of wanting to flag down a cab instead, despite my legs are so freaking painful!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Should've gotten home earlier if I didnt wait for that bus no. 52 which seems to be taking forever to reach!
And not to mention my BELOVED colleague CK's very-accurate prediction came true!!!
We missed 184.

But nevertheless, I'm home!
Safe and sound, and thats what matters.

Just a very small good news to share...
I'M PROMOTED!!!
Gotta wake up early for meeting, GOODNIGHT SINGAPORE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home