One Year Later...

Here we go again...
Went over to darling's place to ka jiao her cos its her BAR-FU-DAE...

On the way there, this blink blink just couldnt stop eating!
From the fries that I bought, which I merely ate like less than 1/4, she finished the entire packet.

When we alighted at B.Batok, she got another packet of fries, together with ice cream cone!

Before we go out to darling's place, we went to buy Popiah...
Hahaha I'm so full just by watching her eat...
So wanna puke!

Heaven's unfair!
Eat so much still so skinny... NABEI!!!

"Wait till you look like that lady across the road then you know..."
LOL!!!

Here are the 2 siao ja bos!


Don't say I never warn you...


"Normal" is not in our dictionary.. Trying hard on the sausage lips!!!


Thats her kid, my god son Gabriel.


Yes, we PURPOSELY took that! Boo!


So cute! Both the mother and son...


Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home