JUMBO AH?!

Just as I thought this year's birthday's going to be a miserable one, it turned out to be the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since its my day off, I met up with many of my friends to celebrate my birthday, in advance of course.

After all the rushings here and there, I squeeze my way through traffic congestion at Woodlands to get to SQ's place. It was slightly after 7pm when I reached.

Was abit disappointed to see only Liming and Siyi there but ya, we had fun too before Jess came joining us awhile later.

My JC babes.
Clockwise from top left: Siyi, Jess, Liming, CHRISTINA and Shuqin.


Blink blink is here too!

There they bought me a tiramisu from Bakerzin.

So yummy..

Then they played a lil prank on me...

They said the butterfly necklace is for me which is NOT!!!!!!!!!!
I was blur for a moment but YES, they gave me something better...
Much much more BETTER!!!!!

JUMBO ang pow!!!!


I LOVE YA PPL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home