Worst First Day

FIRST day of work.

Couldnt sleep on the previous night.
Not that I'm nervous but rather, its difficult to wake up at a time called morning when I'm so used to see afternoon the first thing I open my eyes.

For only like 3hours of sleep, I woke up to find myself so late!
Quickly, I started preparing and rushed my way out.

Getting off at the LRT, I saw my bus went off.
Wasted another 10minutes waiting for the next one.
ARGH!

Just 2 bus stops away from my destination, it started to rain, heavily.
I got off the bus, decided not to join the crowd there to wait for the hopeless rain to stop, I stupidly bravely stepped out into the rain.

I was facing a Y-junction then.
My usually accurate 6th sense told me to choose right and I did.
I got lost.

Being so drenched and stucked under this unknown building's carpark, I called my boss for help.
She said there isnt any company vehicle available and advised me to take a cab.
I didnt.

Not that I'm trying to save their money but rather, I didnt want to hop into a cab so drenched and telling the uncle, "Please drop me at the 2nd building from here."

Then I was told that if I've chose the left side earlier, I would've seen my office building!
NABEI!!! I turned back, back into the rain.

Finally got into the company lobby, I almost slipped!
I so want to die when I found eyes staring at me.

I pretended like nothing has happened and walked towards the washroom.
FARK FARK FARK!!!! I looked like shit!
My hair were dripping, BB cream washed off, clothes became tight-fitting, shoes totally gone case.

I dried myself as much as I could and went up to the office.
Almost 90% in my office were guys.
Eyes staring AGAIN!

Went IMM Ichiban for lunch and I spilled the gravy onto my top.
-.-"

Finally struggled till 6pm, I left.

My disaster didnt end here or rather, its just the beginning.
It was so bad that I was so sad the entire night without knowing who to talk to.
Just so want to cry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home