STOP REPEATING!

Mama's having her medical checkup at 8.15am so I PURPOSELY woke up at 7.30am to drive her over.
When I'm done washing up and at least 75% awake, my mama has already LEFT THE HOUSE!!! Somebody please slap me and tell me its not true.
So I called up my mum and she said its ok, she will go herself.
-.-"

Then I went back to sleep till I got the morning call from Carree asking me out for breakfast!
What a beautiful MORNING, I thought.
So we went to BPP's Delifrance.

It was almost 4 when my mum came home and at the same time, Jay asked me out for dinner.
Alright, free dinner, why not?!

Nothing much except for the very ridiculous dinner with Jay filled with his questions.

Me: Tell me honestly, you must be from starhub SCV.
Jay: Huh?! What starhub?
Me: YOU KEEP REPEATING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home