Reply Please

This morning, JoeRoy told me she saw Stam at ECP.
Stam...

It has been almost 3 years.
I still couldn't really get over him.

For more than half a year ago when his mobile suddenly replied me with "the number you called is unavailable, please try again later...", I've been talking to his message inbox then.

It was only up till recently when I somehow felt an urge to try calling again, and it went through! Without any reason, I was so afraid of hearing his voices that I hung up, not that he will even pick up though.

So I quickly sms him to ask if he's really back and guess what?
Someone ELSE replied me, something which I didnt believe at all.

He must have gotten his another pronounced-van-as-when friend to reply me instead.
I just knew it.

I've been smsing him lately and as usual, he's not replying.
It only gives him away if he keeps ignoring me...

Yes, and I know what you are thinking.
It has been 3 years and I still can't let go.

Well, easier said.
At least I've moved, just not entirely.

I miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home