Sleep Lah..

Received a call from GX, Managing Director of a job that I was recently interviewed.
He asked for a personal meeting and so, I agreed.

Went over to Chinatown, again with my mum tagging along...

Met GX at the office while he gets ready and together, we head to Chinatown point.

At our not-very-short meeting, and thanks god he knows that my mum is waiting, he came straight to the point and invited me to their corporate dinner.

Despite the fact that I find it so funny to be attending the dinner when I'm not even any employees of theirs, or even at least related to anyone.

"Well, no harm attending", I thought and so I agreed, again.

Picked up my mum and brought her to Great World City for lunch.
Since there isnt much to shop about, we went home after that.

On the way home, I told my mum I'm so tired and I need to sleep right away when I reach home, and thats when my mum starts nagging again..

2hours of nap I had.
I asked my mum what did she do when I'm sleeping?

Mum: I just woke up too.
Me: ....

Yeah, she's my mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home