One Last Cry

My shattered dreams and broken heart, are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands, standing close to someone else

Now I sit all alone wishing all my feeling was gone
I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

One last cry, before I leave it all behind
I’ve gotta put you outta my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I’m down to my last cry

I was here, you were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you, I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone

I know I gotta be strong
Cause round me, life goes on and on and on
I’m gonna dry my eyes
Right after I had my one last cry...

1 Comments:

Blogger gie_chloe said...

http://missybrowneyes.blogspot.com/2008/07/dear-christina.html

Thu Jul 17, 03:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home