Hi Bye..

After all those shits that happened yesterday, I was so freaking tired.

Dragged myself to work and again, late.

Thinking to sneak into the office, I bumped into my boss at the lift.
KNNB SUAY!!!

Met this new colleague who has been there for like 2 weeks, he reminded me of Gie's Hi-Bye man. Shall not go any further.

Nothing could be worst than wearing new shoes and having to walk around and keeps standing!
You think thats it? NO!
The Mother of Nature decided to pop by and give me the gift of this month!
Really NABEI!

Merely had wanton soup during lunch, I felt so weak.
Aircon also cold cold...
I so want to go home...

Once the clock striked 6, immediately I walked out of the office like my dad owns it.

Reaching home at 7, I ate my dinner like tomorrow is not coming anymore.
Went downstair to walk walk and exercise with my mum.

Nothing much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home