Communication Exec?

Its amazing how people could come up with interesting terms to beautify things which in my case, the titles.

My company Appco, currently is handling this project whereby we'll have to create awareness, or which they called it marketing for SHF (Singapore Heart Foundation) and at the same time, fund raising.

When I described my job scope to my friends, they were like "Isnt that more like Sales?"
Yeah, that was what I thought.

But, after my first training today, I got to know that my title wasn't Sales & Marketing Executive but rather, COMMUNICATION EXECUTIVE!
I so want to laugh.

Then the trainer goes, "Remember this and get this right! We're not sales, we're AMBASSADORS!"
Suddenly, I became an ambassador!
Sounds great ah?

Whatever the senior trainer taught us today, just made me decide to give up all other REAL and better-offer jobs to this I-don't-know-how-much-I-could-bring-home kinda job!
Well, I would say its certainly NOT EASY to give up a job that pays me up to 3.5k to this current one that might be paying maybe the least money that I ever gets.

But just the thought of doing Charity, helping people and at the same time, feeding myself enough just made me sooooooooo hmmm... GREAT!

Currently, I'm on the SHF project and upcoming, I will be on the SCS (Singapore Cancer Society)!

Oh and whats more exciting is that, we've already expanded UNICEF (United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund) and WWF (World Wildlife Fund or better known as World Wide Fund For Nature) so on and so forth, to other parts of Asia and even worldwide, and there'll be more coming!!!

I'm so excited and I really look forward to work!
Only disadvantage will be the fact that I'll be getting more and more busier...
I guess my friends and even boyfriend(not that I've one though), will understand la..

IT'S CHARITY WOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home