So Hot...

I knew something is so-not-right since yesterday.

Woke up with a cannot-be-any-worser kinda sore throat where I so want to cry whenever I tried to swallow my saliva or whatever.

To add on to my misery, my head was aching like hell!
Things seem to be spinning all over the place...

I could not remember exactly what happened throughout the whole day.
Slept, woke up, fell asleep, woke up, doze off, woke up and...
FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragged myself up to look for a thermometer and to remember that the only 2 I had were low batt-ed!

No choice and I went back to sleep after popping a panadol.
Surprisingly, the painkiller didnt kill any pain this time.

Forced myself to swallow 2 spoonfuls of porridge and then again, I popped in another panadol and went back to zzzz...

2 hours later...

Nope, its not working and it kinda worsen during the night.
I was so HOT that I have to keep wetting my whole body every now and then to cool myself down.

The fever and sore throat dragged through the night and I couldnt really get into deep sleep for complete relaxation!

Woke up at 7am when my mum found me even hotter than yesterday, she cooked me some porridge so that I can take medicine.

Again, forced myself to swallow another 2 spoonfuls and then, the PAINKILLER.
Zzzzz...

After nth hours of sleep, the fever finally went off.
BUT, it didnt take the sore throat along!

Damned!
I want ice cream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home