I Need To Work!!!

It's Di's off day again!

Went BHG @Bugis to look for his Motorbike model.
Hmm not much luck.

Then we went arcade to play basketball.
He insists that we should play a small bet on who will win.
I've never won in any bet with him and of course, I declined!

Guess what?
I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A total of 57 points!!!!
Bwhahahahahaha SO MY DAY!!!!

Then he wanted to get a pair of slippers so I suggested to look for it at Bugis Village instead.
And so we went.
Hmm not much luck either.

Ended up watching Never Back Down.
Not a bad show but air con is too strong for me that I spent half of the time trying to find a good position to keep myself warm.

When we were out, we saw Soda Green performing!
Was surprised to see the lead singer looking abit old...
Must be the hair colour, I thought.

Went over to Di's place to watch VCD before I went home.

Tomorrow's another boring day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home