Cute Fish F(D)ish?!

Eversince I started reading P.S. I Love You, I got so engrossed and stucked in the story of Holly & Gerry.

I read and read and continue reading till late night, and continued reading once I open my eyes the other morning, then noontime and it went on and on, till I suddenly remember my appointment with Adeline @Bishan.

Eileen happened to call while I was preparing and so, I asked her along.

So here we are at Bishan where I had planned to recommend them my favourite black pepper fish. Glad that they liked it too!

Had a not-very-short chat and lotsa laughings over the 'stupidity' topic, we head back to the mall for some shopping.

Nothing much except for Eileen trying on a few tops which are definitely overpriced, that we thought that she should give them a miss and so, we went on to the next shop.

I always thought there are so much to shop at Junction 8 but I was definitely wrong.

We went home earlier than expected and of cos, we didnt forget to SNAP SNAP!!!

Here we are...


SMILES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home