胸大也有脑

Have been out of job for quite awhile - a week to be exact.
Sent out tons of emails attaching my resume but not many replied.

Finally receiving a call last Friday, and was relieved that I was being shortlisted for an interview at NCS on 9th June, which is today.

Not wanting to be late, I arrived 20minutes earlier, which is SO NOT ME!!!

Waited quite awhile at the lobby when this guy, Andy(If I didnt get him wrong) came up to me and asked,"Are you Christina?"

I was surprised that a man turned up instead when I asked for Karen, which obviously belongs to a lady's name, I acknowledged myself seconds later and followed him into a small meeting room.

Was wondering how did he recognise me out of all those people waiting at the same area?
Or did he just go around ti gum ti gum(guessing) only?

In there, he didnt really asks me much questions but rather, he keeps emphasizing that they have attractive incentives, interesting events especially on Christmas and so on... -.-"'

We chatted for almost 35minutes in there and obviously, he was rather glad with me listening to all his promotions without much questions raised!

Somehow or rather, I told myself that I wouldnt be surprised if I'm accepted and so-unsurprisingly, I received a call from my agency just a few hours later informing me that the interviewer was happy with the interview, and seems keen to accept me.

Everything will more or less be confirmed by tomorrow.
Pray hard.

P.S: "How can that be so easy? Was that a guy who interviewed you? What did you wear for that interview? Must be some killing clothes again.."
Excuse me, all my dear friends, I'm not just any 胸大无脑 homosapiens ok?!!
Argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home