Unbalanced.

Doctor Yap: "stay indoor, on air-con."
Thats all it takes for Doctor Yap to make me spill out 86bucks to heed his like-I-didnt-know advice.

Doctor Yap also hands me this brochure which is supposed to teach me how to control my asthma, I can't even be bothered.

Given that I'm the last person in the world, or at least among my friends whom anyone would even have any chance to say I'm not taking care of my health, the feeling of being sick every now and then really sucks.

Eversince my trip to Genting, the coughings hit me, again.

Instead of the standard inhaling once in the morning and night, the dose had to be increased to up till almost 4times per day, or more which is rather not very good.

The inhaler provides me only up till 60dosages and it costs me 53bucks!

Now I'm sick, and poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home