No Entertainment This Month.

Shit happens and it just HAPPENED!

Was on my way to work when my car broke down just right after a T junction, on a 2 way SINGLE lane.

Just like what Bei said.
I have everything and anything EXCEPT for the triangle signage.
No choice but to keep the hazzard light on.

All vehicles no matter coming straight behind or turning into my lane, have no choice but to pass my car and cross over to the other lane.
Hornings were inevitable, so expectable.

Somehow, I was wondering if they have thought I purposely stopped my car in the middle of nowhere obstructing the traffic, just to make phonecall when they saw me with my handphone, standing by the roadside.

Then comes a cyclist shouting at me.
Look again, CYCLIST.
Not one of a bike, but a BICYCLE!

He shouted if the car belongs to me and I should move the car away.
I was definitely pissed and lost my head that I replied him "if I could, I would! Stupid question."

Then this passerby saw me standing there pathetically being horned by other drivers, he offered to help me push my car to the side.

I must have been too disheartened by the acts of those drivers that this passerby suddenly brightens up, like an angel.

Was directed here and there by the so called service center and waited for another 30minutes before the towing service came to my rescue.

The guy wanted me to take care of the stirling wheel while he tows my car up to his truck.
My reply was "Are you going to get me down later?"
He was definitely amused that I realised how stupid my question was.

After quite a big hoo haa, my car is finally up his truck and he asked, "You might have to go with me to the service center."
I was puzzled by the invitation but I went.

On his truck, he keeps asking me questions.
"Where do you work?"
"What are you working as?"
"Do you want me to drive you to your workplace?"

I starts to doubt the purpose of this invitation thing.
I never heard of in any cases, that I've to go to the service center as well!?!

Anyway, main point is I spent like almost $600 to service my car.
Full Stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home