Mama's Day Eve!

Though I always believe that I shouldnt just treat my mama well on a specified day like Mother's Day, I cant deny that I really spent alot MORE than normal on this particular day!

To skip the crowd, which I believe most of the people had the same thoughts, we decided to go dinner on Mother's Day eve instead.

My mum is OBVIOUSLY delighted that I meant my word to bring her out for dinner on a Saturday's night, which is supposed to be a I-gotta-be-out-somewhere-enjoying kinda night.

We didnt really go far.
At plaza, we see queues everywhere.
Jack's place, Swensens, HK Cafe and even the foodcourt...

Didnt wait too long before we got ourselves seated in HK Cafe for a quick dinner before we head towards the library and do lil quick shopping.
Bought a pair of OVERpriced shoes for her.
She seems ok with it.

Followed by her favourite place -NTUC.
Walked in with the intention to buy some groceries till we find ourselves a lil too excited over the tag which reads "Green tea @ $1.40"
Typical Singaporean -KIASU, we snatched like 6 bottles of them and to realise that we didnt drive.
Without much choices, we HAVE TO take a cab home instead.
Saving approximately $1.20 from the green teas, we spent $5 on the cab.
失策!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home