Don't Go, Will You(All)?

I lost my grandpa(Dad's side) when I was young, at a I-could-hardly-remember-how-he-looked-like age.
But I certainly remember vividly how he was carried away.

Just end of last year, my grandma(Dad's side) passed away due to cancer, too.

Not long after, my secondary school classmate passed away too, due to still-don't-know-what-exactly-happened-to-her.

While attending my grandma's wake, I got to know that this uncle of mine contracted cancer too. He passed away just last month.

Knowing that my aunt has been sick all these while and ever since she moved into the hospice, we kinda expect the worst to come, anytime.
However, expecting it doesnt mean that we could accept it.

I was there at her last moment.
She left peacefully.

The dead might be relieved, its the living who suffer.
No matter how bad things are, time will heal all wounds, all.

Funeral is set on coming Fri's morning.
I need to drink more water for I know myself too well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home