Too Hot!

Has been quite awhile since I last feel HOT.

Was kept awake with the feel of a lump in between my nose and throat for the entire night.
I swear that for at least before I saw a doctor, I thought I was going to be diagnosed with nose cancer or something, that I even decided that I'm going to kill all smokers, or shoot them a "You're a MURDERER!!!" look.

I felt from bad to worst as time goes by.
I decided to get a thermometer to make sure my temperature is normal.
There are only 2 pathetic thermometers in my house - one BLUE and the other GREEN.
I struggled to dig out the BLUE one and after placing it under my tongue, all I heard was a very fast paced "Di di di di" and the screen went blank.

Dragged myself to look for the GREEN one and same thing happened!

Although they seem to be low batt but for one sec, I thought my temperture has gone beyond the limits of the thermometers and I've spoilt them!

It was then when I quickly get changed and dragged myself to the doctor.

39.4 degree celcius.
Not bad enough to spoil the thermometers I thought.
Got myself 2 days MC and went home.
Slept all the way till late night when my mum came into my room finding me too HOT, she threw 2 ice packs onto me - one on my forehead and the other on my BARE skin!!!!
I swear I almost JUMPED out of the sudden attack!!!

How poor thing can one be?

Feeling ridiculously weak, my mense came.
HOW POOR THING CAN ONE BE???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home