White Valentine's Day!

14th March is so called White Valentine's Day!
I'm so surprised that not many people around me know about this day!

Anyway, went Vivo to buy my cup warmer;

Operated by USB connection and supposingly warms up to 50degrees.

What I liked best was the light when switched on!
So nice...

Mission complished and its time to mum mum.

Nice scenery.


Marinated Lotus root as appetizer.
We left the whole plate untouched. Lol!


Steam Dumpling & Silver Fish Fried Rice


Cabbage Dumpling (With NO CABBAGE in there!!!) & Fried Beancurd Roll


Salad Prawn Dumpling

And my favourite...

Fried Mango and Prawn.

How's the food? Look at the chair;

Ok lo.

When we left, we were given some souvenier;

A bag containing 2 bottles of Kikkoman's Soy Sauce.
We were so full when out of the restaurant so we went to Daiso to do some EXERCISE!
Saw this cup with a chinese character , found it so unique that I wanted to bring it home until I turn it over and saw the horoscopes for it.

Bought this instead.

Then I spotted this small little cup hidden which reminds me so much of Gie that I decided to buy for her.

Coffee is main word though.

That coffee addict - Gie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home