Singapore, My Home.

Has been quite awhile.

Its the Roti and Tai Tai Wannabe!

Shopped like a tai tai since late afternoon all the way till dark at Bugis today.
From Bugis Junction to Bugis Village.

Really dont like to shop at Bugis Village.
So crowded, so messy, so stuffy...

Used to think they have cheap stuffs but well, not really.

Bought a bit here and there.

So into Pearls-liked necklaces...


My Classic Black Heels @$19


You-Know-Why-I-Bought-It kinda dress @$39.90

Headed down to Town supposedly to buy my Water Sleeping Pack from Wisma but ended up kopi-ing at Wheelock's Starbuck and having dinner at Sakae.

Nothing much except for me screaming like some siao ja bo(crazy woman) when the waiter almost stepped onto my glasses when I accidentally dropped it on the floor.

So freaking embarrassed as it was so near the entrance and the crowds were like 'what happened?' kinda faces, when the waiter was like SIAM-ing here and there not even knowing what is he siam-ing for!
Hai, it wouldnt be this paiseh if this didnt happen in a country call SINGAPORE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home