Last Words.

How bad can one's luck be?

Since the panic attack on Sunday morning, I havent been able to sleep well.
Can't sleep, couldn't eat and talk. Yes, I did not utter a word since then.

For those who know the cause to my panic attack, its double blow if you know what I mean.

Up till Monday, I've been crying to sleep and woke up crying.
That explains my faster-than-bullet-train weight loss.
Preparing to get back to work on Tues, diarrhea came on Tuesday morning 4AM.
Guessed that's probably due to the fried beehoon my mum bought on Monday night, which I ate less than half.

Losing my already-very-small appetite and the diarrhea adding on, I'm surviving on liquid - Campbell's.

What can be worst?
On such condition, menstruation started today, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temperature in office is already like the lowest it can ever decreases to, and the weather out there is really joining the fun to torture me.

If you don't hear from me, these will be my last words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home