I Want To Be Taller!

For the past 20 over years, except for the times I'm with An' Gie, I've NEVER ever thought of getting taller, or neither do I envy having seems-to-be-unreachable heights.

I was lured into wearing heels when I suddenly realised that almost everyone that I know, including my most-impossible cousin, Joeroy is wearing them!

I stopped when I was constantly tortured by the unbearable sensation coming from my cracked heels that I've gotten from wearing heels, and I've since then decided to only wear them when necessary; to go with the outfit, to look more presentable..etc

But, something real weird happened to me this morning.

While I was on my way to work, I started having weird thoughts running around.
"Why am I so short?" I thought.

For the whole day, I've been stretching my spine to the last inch that it can ever get, to make myself seems to be taller by that pathetic, unnoticeable, bearly-even-more-than-1cm kinda increment.

And now, I couldnt stop urging myself to get more heels!

As usual, I'm only interested in my classic coloured heels.
Any lobangs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home