Whats Next?

I've WATCHED!!!
Jumper - Fell asleep.
Thanks god I watched on Valentine's Day, who cares about whats showing on the screen?

Ah Long Pte Ltd - Mark Lee is funny.
Its hard to believe that Mark Lee is a normal, MARRIED man.

Cj7 - The alien dog is soooo cute!!!! I want one of that!!!
Had a different view on Stephen Chow's show.

Kung Fu Dunk - Disappointing but okay la.
Perhaps he should stick back to singing or direct his own movie like the previous show.

L: Change The World - Don't understand but not bad.
I didnt watch the 1st 2 episodes...

Meet The Spartans - Laugh, laughed and still laughing even after I left.
The show is so sarcastic but can't help to applaud when all those lookalikes looked so not just lookalikes.

Watching SOON!!!
Fool's Gold - Looks nice.. Treasure hunting huh??
The Eye - Remake normally doesn't interest me but watching for the sake of watching..
The Leap Years - Unrealistic but local production ma..
10,000 BC - Seems like a huge production...

STILL waiting...
The Water Horse
Semi Pro
The Flood
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Vantage Point
Shutter
Wanted

Waiting for the RIGHT person to watch with...
Away From Her
PS I Love You
Atonement
Feast Of Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home