Tryin' To Be Funny??

"I will be out of the office from 19/02/2008 to 20/02/2008, so I may not be able to reply to your urgent mails.

As I will be on a boat trip out to patrol the Singapore waters, my handphone may not have any reception - Meaning I may be uncontactable.

I apologise for any inconveniences caused but its only 1 day.
It should be alright lah.

I intend to make this one of the longest out of office message that you will recieve, but as it is I am running out of things to write. So I shall end here.

But remember I will be back tomorrow to tend to my mails.
I wish you a good day at work today, I know I will.

But should you want to try to call me, I can be contacted at 9xxxxxxx.
Again you may want to know that reception can be quite bad out on the seas.

Thank you for taking time to read this out of office message. You must be really free.
I try my best to ensure that my out office message is long so that you won't feel shortchanged. Thank you."

This fellow is really trying to be funny and I think he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home